Crunchyroll Games, the interactive division of the global leader in anime, is launching Street Fighter: Duel, the franchise’s first RPG, on Mobile iOS and Android. Pre-registration is now open in the United Kingdom and Ireland, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and select European countries. Each pre-registered world warrior adds to the total free in-game currencies gifted to players when the game launches this February—full details are available on the Official Website. Fans ready to level up and throw fireballs with Ryu and Chun-Li can pre-register on Google Play and Apple Store.
“Street Fighter has been an iconic game for generations, and we know anime fans love to go on exciting adventures with beloved characters,” said Terry Li, General Manager of Crunchyroll Games and Senior Vice President of Emerging Business, Crunchyroll. “We’re excited to collaborate with Capcom to bring Street Fighter: Duel and its incredible roster of iconic fighters to anime and gaming fans alike.”
Are you ready to duel it out in the world of Street Fighter? Be prepared to travel the globe to recruit and level up iconic characters from across the Street Fighter series. With a team of champions, players will throw down in beautifully animated 2D brawls on all-new and iconic stages from Street Fighter‘s past to take down Seth and the Shadaloo’s army of mech clones in an extensive story mode.
Street Fighter: Duel is a new take on the famed franchise with features and gameplay mechanics for new, returning and long-time fans:
- Collect more than 40 fan-favourite characters, including Ryu, Akuma, Chun-Li, Cammy and more.
- Build a team of three fighters from across the Street Fighter franchise and level them up to unleash devastating combos and signature abilities.
- Create your own experience! Strategise with real-time RPG combat or turn on auto-battle to lightning kick your way through encounters with the Shadaloo.
- It’s not Street Fighter without head-to-head action. Jump on online and use your team of champions to duel it out with other players.
- Unlock character skins exclusive to Street Fighter: Duel, putting a fresh spin on beloved Street Fighter characters with new skins dropping all the time.
Need a nostalgia-filled refresher ahead of Street Fighter: Duel? Check out 1995’s Street Fighter II: The Animated Series on Crunchyroll.