Warner Bros. Games and NetherRealm Studios have released a major update to the popular fighting game Injustice 2 Mobile featuring the addition of DC’s Vixen, a new character who wields the power to conjure the abilities of any animal, past or present.
Sporting the agility of a gazelle, the rage of a tiger and the electric shock of an eel, the strengths and abilities of the entire animal kingdom are within Vixen. Available now via Early Access packs, this fierce fighter is a powerful Gold support Hero who channels the powers of the Tantu Totem to increase damage for her entire team, mitigate enemy Class Advantages and disable the Specials of her opponents. Players can also acquire Vixen by earning her Hero Shards in an upcoming Versus Challenge, arriving soon.
Vixen’s arrival brings a major player progression update to Injustice 2 Mobile, including:
· NEW – 7 Stars Unlock (Available Now): Players can now use new Legendary Intergalactic Orbs to promote their heroes to 7 Stars and unlock a 7th Talent slot with a chance to receive new Legendary Talents. Players can earn the newest Orb by trading in their existing Galactic Orbs or by completing any Solo Raids for a chance at a drop.
· NEW – Level Cap Increase (Available Now): Maximum player account levels, character and ability levels have been increased from 70 to 80, boosting heroes’ damage and health even further.
· NEW – Solo Raid (Coming in August): With this new level cap, players can increase their might to prepare for a brand-new Solo Raid, which will feature a new mercenary boss and a chance to earn their Legendary Hero Shards. New bosses and incredible rewards (including new Artifacts!) await. More to be revealed soon.
Coming soon, players can also look forward to a special in-game event and awesome rewards including:
· Deadshot Invasion (July 30-Aug. 10)
For a limited time, Deadshot may appear in Arena matches. Players who beat him will earn his Hero Shards on top of Arena Season awards.
· FREE Player Gifts (Aug. 5-9)
Collect a FREE player gift every 24 Hours for five days straight. These gifts include a chance to get Hero Shards for Legendary Suicide Squad Enchantress and Suicide Squad Harley Quinn.
· New Profile Picture (Aug. 4-13)
Available for a limited time only, players will be able to update their Injustice 2 Mobile profile picture to “The Suicide Squad” logo to show their excitement for the highly anticipated film from DC and Warner Bros. Pictures, coming to cinemas on July 30.
Cartoon Saloon’s IRISH FOLKLORE TRILOGY Coming To Blu-ray In December
Two New Posters For THE BATMAN Highlight The Film’s Hero & Villain
Gideon Settles In To Real Life In New Stills From LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Episode 702
Ryan & Alice Team Up To Hunt Killer Croc In Stills From BATWOMAN Episode 302
HOME SICK PILOTS #10 Review
NO ONE GETS OUT ALIVE (2021) Review
VENOM: LET THERE BE CARNAGE (2021) Review
Warner Bros. Games Debuts New SUICIDE SQUAD: KILL THE JUSTICE LEAGUE Key Art
THE MANY SAINTS OF NEWARK (2021) Review
Here’s Everything Coming To AMAZON PRIME VIDEO In November 2021
HAWKEYE To Premiere On Disney+ With Two Episodes
Check Out The Trailer For Shudder’s HORROR NOIRE
Marvel Drops Electrifying First Clip From ETERNALS
Paul Rudd & Will Ferrell Star In The Trailer For Apple TV+’s THE SHRINK NEXT DOOR
Disney+ Drops First Trailer For HOME SWEET HOME ALONE
Film Review3 months ago
THE SUICIDE SQUAD (2021) Review
News11 months ago
Want the latest news direct to your inbox? Sign up to our NEWSLETTER
News8 years ago
‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ announces third episode title!
Comics News1 year ago
Dark Horse set to release MIKE MIGNOLA – THE QUARANTINE SKETCHBOOK in March 2021
Film News2 years ago
Take a deep dive on BIRDS OF PREY’s animated opening sequence
News10 months ago
STAR WARS: THE BAD BATCH Trailer Gallery
News6 months ago
A New SUPERMAN & LOIS Promo Teases A New Enemy
Neil-Review3 years ago
STAR TREK: DISCOVERY S02E10 “The Red Angel” review