Warner Bros. Games and Turtle Rock Studios today released a new Back 4 Blood trailer spotlighting the diverse characters and personalities that make up the Ridden slaying crew known as “The Cleaners.” The video introduces each of the eight playable Cleaners – Holly, Walker, Doc, Karlee, Jim, Hoffman, Evangelo, and Mom – and expands on their background, characteristics, and in-game abilities. The trailer also provides a glimpse into the range of Ridden variants players will take on, including beastly Breakers, grotesque Ogres, screeching Snitchers, ravenous Hags, and more.
The complete team of Cleaners in Back 4 Blood includes:
- Holly – After losing her family to the Devil Worm, Holly Forrester learned to channel all her energy into being a Cleaner and is known as the glue that keeps the team together. Armed with her trusty nail spiked baseball bat she affectionately calls “Dottie,” Holly’s resilience and never-say-die attitude helps boost the team’s morale and is often seen as a ray of light in the darkness of the apocalypse.
- Walker – The oldest of five siblings, Elijah Walker was born in Evansburgh to a hardworking, blue collar family. The former Army Ranger and war-torn veteran is highly skilled with a wealth of front-line combat experience. Walker is a man of few words, but when he speaks, he commands the attention of his fellow Cleaners, who all respect his commitment to the fight.
- Doc – She has been instrumental in keeping Fort Hope up and running, but this is far from the life Doc expected when she first came to America. Fiercely independent, she sacrificed social life for career. It wasn’t until years later that she finally found a kindred spirit in Mom. After the Collapse, Doc’s no-nonsense attitude and pragmatic outlook served her well. Though her bedside manner can take some getting used too, no one denies she’s one hell of a doctor and a mean shot to boot.
- Karlee – Surviving on the outskirts of Fort Hope since the Collapse, Karlee only trusted in herself. No one knows much about her, and she’s fine with that. Though originally seen as a nuisance at best and a looter at worst, her actions have proved time and time again which side she’s on. Now with the Ridden on the rise, she’s made the choice to fight alongside the survivors. She may not be a Cleaner by name, but she more than makes up for it in attitude.
- Jim – Nobody knows Finleyville and the surrounding county like Jim. From an early age, he would head out into the countryside with his father, hunting and trapping with the best of them. After a stint in the military, he returned home, only to see it ravaged by the Collapse. Now he’s found his place among the most trusted cleaners. When not fighting back-to-back with his team, he’s scouring the countryside of his beloved Pennsylvania routing out the Ridden infestation.
- Hoffman – A meticulous individual, enthusiastic prepper, and conspiracy theorist. When the infection hit, he and his mother hunkered down and rode out the storm as the rest of the world fell into chaos. After his mother passed away in her sleep and his supplies ran out, he left his boarded-up house to face the world of the Devil Worm. Howard Robert Hoffman is genuinely skilled and good hearted, with an earnest desire to be a useful part of the team. As part of the Cleaners, he’s finally come across the family that he’s always wanted – he just had to wade through the zombie apocalypse to find it.
- Evangelo – He may be the youngest and least experienced Cleaner on the team but has proven to be a quick study. Besides being good in a fight, Evangelo has established himself as a loyal and reliable member of the team. He tends to talk a lot, especially when he’s nervous, but is eager to show that he has what it takes to be a Cleaner.
- Mom – The only person surprised that Mom became the voice of survivors in Finleyville was herself. She’s never shirked from a challenge and always puts the needs of others over her own. Still, for one who’s used to bucking authority, her newfound responsibility sometimes weighs uneasily on her. Although she has faith in her Cleaners, Mom has questioned other leaders’ strategies on more than one occasion, especially since the death of her son. Mom’s goal is simple, make the Ridden pay.
Back 4 Blood is a first-person co-op zombie shooter from the creators of the critically acclaimed Left 4 Dead franchise and features thrilling, dynamic moment-to-moment gameplay and highly variable, customisable action to keep players coming back for more. The Back 4 Blood story takes place after a catastrophic outbreak where most of humanity has either been killed or infected by the parasitic Devil Worm. Hardened by unspeakable events and emboldened to fight for the last of humanity, a group of apocalypse veterans called the Cleaners have rallied to take on the infected horrors known as the Ridden and reclaim the world.
Back 4 Blood will be available for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation® 5, PlayStation® 4, and PC on Oct. 12, 2021. Pre-orders will receive a bonus Fort Hope Elite Weapon Skin Pack. Players can register now at www.Back4Blood.com for their chance to participate in upcoming hands-on tests.
WARHUNT (2022) Review
SHUDDER Acquires Sundance Official Selection SPEAK NO EVIL
Here’s Everything Coming To IMDb TV In February 2022
Disney+ To Produce Series Inspired by THE CROSSOVER By Kwame Alexander
Here’s Everything Coming To SHUDDER In February 2022
Here’s Everything Coming To AMAZON PRIME VIDEO In February 2022
SCREAM (2022) Review
THE SCORCHED #1 Review
THE JACK IN THE BOX: AWAKENING (2022) Review
Oscars 2022 Predictions – January 2022
Old Faces Return In Blistering New STAR TREK: PICARD Season 2 Trailer
Alan Ritchson Packs A Punch In First REACHER Clip
A Very Strange Stay Awaits In Trailer For Stefan Lernous HOTEL POSEIDON
Marvel Studios Drops Haunting First Trailer For MOON KNIGHT Starring Oscar Isaac
Ryan Is On The Hunt For Pamela Isley In Promo For BATWOMAN Episode 309
Film News3 months ago
DUNE (2021) Review
Film Review6 months ago
THE SUICIDE SQUAD (2021) Review
Comics News1 year ago
Dark Horse set to release MIKE MIGNOLA – THE QUARANTINE SKETCHBOOK in March 2021
News1 year ago
Want the latest news direct to your inbox? Sign up to our NEWSLETTER
News8 years ago
‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ announces third episode title!
News9 months ago
A New SUPERMAN & LOIS Promo Teases A New Enemy
Film News3 months ago
Here’s Everything Coming To AMAZON PRIME VIDEO In November 2021
Film News2 years ago
Take a deep dive on BIRDS OF PREY’s animated opening sequence