Paramount Pictures has announced that Bumblebee will be coming home in North America at the end of March. The movie will be available on digital platforms March 19, with the Blu-ray hitting stores on April 2.
Bonus features include:
- – Sector 7 Archive- Agent Burns: Welcome to Sector 7
- – Sector 7 Adventures: The Battle at Half Dome (All-New Motion Comic)
- – Deleted and Extended Scenes
- – Outtakes
- – Bee Vision: The Transformers robots of Cybertron
- – Bringing Bumblebee to the Big Screen
- – The Story of Bumblebee
- – The Stars Align- Bumblebee Goes Back to G1
- – Back to the Beetle
- – California Cruisin’ Down Memory Lane
We’ve also got a look at the Blu-Ray cover art:
On the run in the year 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard in a small Californian beach town. Charlie (Hailee Steinfeld), on the cusp of turning 18 and trying to find her place in the world, discovers Bumblebee, battle-scarred and broken. When Charlie revives him, she quickly learns this is no ordinary, yellow VW bug.
Directed by Travis Knight from a script by Christina Hodson, Bumblebee stars Hailee Steinfeld, John Cena, Jorge Lendeborg Jr., Pamela Adlon, Jason Drucker, Abby Quinn, Rachel Crow, Ricardo Hoyos and Gracie Dzienny.