Today the DC Extended Universe on film has become a little longer with the announcement that two new mystery untitled DC Comics films have been added to the release slate.
The first of these two films will be released on October 5th 2018 and the second on November 1st 2019. No news yet on what either of these films is going to be but our money is on a solo Batman film and perhaps a tweaked, second solo outing for Henry Cavill as Superman.
Within the same press release Warner Bros. have revealed that Gal Gadot’s upcoming solo Wonder Woman film will move up three weeks to now be released on June 2nd 2017.
There’s plenty of time to speculate on what these two new mystery films might be but in the meantime here is the updated slate of DC Extended Universe films:
- Man of Steel – June 14th 2013
- Batman v Superman – March 25th, 2016
- Suicide Squad – August 5th 2016
- Wonder Woman – June 2nd 2016
- Justice League Part 1 – November 17th 2017
- The Flash – March 16th 2018
- Aquaman – July 27th 2018
- Untitled – October 5th 2018
- Shazam – April 5th 2019
- Justice League Part 2 – June 14th 2019
- Untitled – November 1st 2019
- Cyborg – April 3rd 2020
- Green Lantern Corps – June 19th 2020
What would you like to see fill the two untitled slots? Sound off in the comments!