Amazon Prime has debuted the teaser trailer for its upcoming conspiracy thriller Hunters. The series is produced by Get Out‘s Jordan Peele and looks set to take over from Man In The High Castle as one of Prime’s most thrilling, high concept series.
Check out the trailer and full press release below.
AMAZON PRIME VIDEO RELEASES TEASER TRAILER FOR CONSPIRACY THRILLER SERIES HUNTERS
Hunters will Launch in Over 200 Countries and Territories in 2020 on Amazon Prime Video
LONDON, UK – 21 November 2019 – Executive produced by Academy Award-winner Jordan Peele (Get Out) and led by legendary Academy Award-winner Al Pacino (The Godfather), Hunters follows a diverse band of Nazi hunters living in 1977 New York City. The Hunters, as they’re known, have discovered that hundreds of high-ranking Nazi officials are living among us and conspiring to create a Fourth Reich in the U.S. The eclectic team of Hunters will set out on a bloody quest to bring the Nazis to justice and thwart their new genocidal plans. The series also stars Logan Lerman (The Perks of Being a Wallflower), Jerrika Hinton (The Roommate),Josh Radnor (Liberal Arts), Kate Mulvany (The Great Gatsby), Tiffany Boone (Beautiful Creatures), Greg Austin (Mr Selfridge), Louis Ozawa Changchien (Kidding), Carol Kane (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt), Saul Rubinek (Unforgiving), Dylan Baker (Happiness) and Lena Olin (Alias).
Hunters, produced by Peele’s Monkeypaw Productions and Sonar Entertainment, was created by David Weil (Moonfall), who serves as executive producer and co-showrunner alongside executive producer Nikki Toscano (Shades of Blue). Alfonso Gomez-Rejon(American Horror Story) will direct the pilot and is an executive producer.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
Amazon Prime Video: email@example.com
About Prime Video
Prime Video is a premium subscription streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies—all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place.
- Included with Prime: Watch thousands of popular movies and TV shows, including critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as Good Omens, The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Homecoming; the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sickand Cold War, and Mindy Kaling’s Late Night; plus exclusive TV shows like American Gods, Vikings and Outlander; as well as live sport including ATP Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football,and self-published content. All part of Prime Video, which is now available in over 200 countries and territories worldwide.
- Watch More with Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add 70+ channels like Discovery, ITVHub+, Eurosport Player, hayu, STARZPLAY and more — no extra apps to download; no long term contract required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. To view the full list of channels available, visit amazon.co.uk/channels.
- Rent or Buy: Enjoy hundreds of thousands of titles, including new-release movies and entire seasons of TV shows available for all Amazon customers to rent or buy.
- Instant Access: Watch where and when you want with the Prime Video app on TVs, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets, games consoles, on Virgin’s V6 TV Box, the Talk Talk TV set top box, Apple TV, Chromecast, BT TV or online. For a list of all compatible devices visit amazon.co.uk/watchanywhere.
- Enhanced Experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD and High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favourite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Watch anywhere with mobile and tablet downloads for offline viewing.
In addition to access to movies and TV shows included with Prime, the Prime membership includes unlimited fast free delivery options across all categories available on Amazon, more than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations with Prime Music, secure photo storage with Prime Photos, unlimited access to a rotating selection of thousands of books and magazines with Prime Reading, a rotating selection of free digital games and in-game loot with Twitch Prime, early access to select Lightning Deals, and more. To sign-up for Prime or to find out more visit: amazon.co.uk/prime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.