Today marks the release of Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid. The hotly anticipated new gaming release should become available across the globe in the next few hours.
Many fans have already received their download codes but those aren’t working just yet. Overnight Lionsgate Games and nWay confirmed exactly what content the game will ship with today.
STANDARD EDITION LAUNCH CONTENT
- Ranked Mode: Match up against players from across the world in online battles and fight to earn League Points.
- Casual Mode: Similar to Ranked Mode, but without the pressure of losing League Points. This is the best place to practice with new characters or just have fun.
- Versus Mode: Compete against another player or the computer.
- Arcade Mode: Fight in a series of battles that ultimately ends against the final boss.
- Training Mode: Hone your skills against training mode AI and utilize a variety of functions specifically tailored to training.
- Tutorial: Learn how to play the game’s core mechanics by playing in a series of step-by-step instructions.
Jason Lee Scott, Tommy Oliver, Gia Moran, Ranger Slayer, Magna Defender, Kat Manx, Mastodon Sentry, Goldar, Lord Drakkon
Dino Megazord, Dragonzord, Mega Goldar
Zordon’s Training Room, Harwood County Warzone, Mystic Forest, Lord Drakkon’s Throne Room, Command Center
120 Collectible Banners
COLLECTORS EDITION LAUNCH CONTENT
● Digital game download
● Season One Pass — includes three new characters and a new warrior skin
● Lord Drakkon Evo II skin
● Pink Ranger skin
We will have more to announce about future content shortly.
Developed by nWay, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid will be released on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.